Terms and Conditions of SpeedHost
Welcome to Speedhost Bangladesh.
We declare these terms and conditions will describe the rules and regulations for our respected customers, clients, and the users to use the services of Speedhost Bangladesh.
Speedhost Bangladesh is located at:
First of all, when you are visiting/accessing this website, you will need to accept the terms and conditions of SpeedHost. If anything does not go or involve with you, we recommend not to access this website or contact us for your issues. Not to mention, we follow the international data and related terms policy to ensure secure services.
The following statement will be applicable as the Terms and Conditions, also Privacy Statement. Disclaimer Notice and any other agreements who will access the website mentioned as “Client”, “You”, “Clients”, and “Your” are accepting the terms of conditions of the company SpeedHost Bangladesh. Where you will see the name “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”. “Our”, and “Us” will indicate the company of SpeedHost. The described terms are prepared with the formal meetings in the executive body of SpeedHost and we have always tried to keep the right of the customers/clients of us. We have explained all the services and products in order to pay attention/respect to our client’s need.
Following the laws of Bangladesh Govt. and International Data Law, SpeedHost and/or its licensors are providing the services, and so the responsible person/persons own all the intellectual property/data rights of SpeedHost Bangladesh, the company, software licenses, and similar services or products. So, using any property, digital content including text, images, videos, software, apps or other digital content are prohibited without the permission of the authentic authority of SpeedHost. There are no issues for sharing or discussion about the property, but reusing or refurbishing is restricted according to these terms and conditions.
You are restricted for:
- Republishing any content/material/services of SpeedHost Bangladesh.
- Selling, Sublicensing or rending of the content/material/services of SpeedHost Bangladesh’s Website.
- Reproducing, copying or duplicating any content/material/services of SpeedHost Bangladesh.
If the content/material/services are under redistribute permission, you can reuse it with the permission of the authentic authority. Otherwise, you are liable/breaking the copyright law of SpeedHost Bangladesh and Copyright Law.
Hyperlinking to our Content
- The following organizations may link to our website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors- when they list us in the directory, may link to our website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- Systemwide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our website.
- These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
- We may consider and approve in our sole discretion other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- Commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources such as Chambers of Commerce, Directory of Bangladesh Govt., Established NGO and BASIS;
- dot.com community sites;
- Associations or other groups representing charities, including charity giving sites,
- Online Directory Distributors;
- Internet Portals;
- Accounting, law and consulting firms whose primary clients are businesses; and
- Educational Institutions and Trade Associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that: (a) the link would not reflect unfavorably on us or our accredited businesses (for example, trade associations or other organizations representing inherently suspect types of business, such as work-at-home opportunities, shall not be allowed to link); (b) the organization does not have an unsatisfactory record with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility associated with the hyperlink outweighs the absence of link is in the context of general resource information or is otherwise consistent with editorial content in a newsletter or similar product furthering the mission of the organization.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are among the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must notify us by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information (such as a phone number and/or e-mail address) as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Web site, and a list of the URL(s) on our site to which you would like to link. Allow 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Web site as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator (Web address) being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Web site or material being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of Speedhost Bangladesh’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Web site. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our Web site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Web site or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you. Whilst we endeavor to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your Web site. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your Website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your Web site or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties, and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty. To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
If you have any queries regarding our terms and conditions, please contact us.